We are pleased to introduce weekend cooking classes.With our diverse cultures in the kitchen we will offer a range of classes from Chile, the Middle East, Germany modern Australian, pastry and baking including gluten free to start. As the seasons progress we will move into jams & preserves. Additionally we will run a class preparing a 3 course meal and show you how to have it all prepared so you can enjoy your guests and look like a pro chef!
To book please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 28 June
Asian dumpling cooking class
Delicious Asian dumplings at home
Have you ever been to a restaurant and eating dumpling. Ever wondered how to make them? All will be revealed to you in our next class.
During this 3 hour class we will prepare 4 different styles of dumplings perfect for and entree or snack .
- Siu Mai dumplings these pork & prawn dumplings with spicy dipping sauce
- Pork & garlic chive dumplings with a sweet ginger dipping sauce
- Crisp fried chicken dumplings with sweet chilli sauce
- Pumpkin & ricotta dumplings in a tom yum sauce
These dumplings are not gluten free
At the end of the class we will sit and enjoy the fruits of your labour with a glass of wine
- Expert tuition.
- A meal to enjoy at the end.
- A glass of wine to have with the meal.
Attendees need to wear closed non slip foot wear, we supply everything else!
Sunday 12 July
De-mystify preparing and cooking fish, even if as in this class, one dish we will be curing not cooking the fish! We will discover how to skin and pin bone fish. How to turn trimmings into a delicious snack or cocktail item.
Together we will:
- Skin and pin bone a fillet of fish
- Prepare Asian fish cakes with a delicious dipping sauce
- Season and cook delicious Asian steamed fish fillet with ginger & shallots
- Baked salmon fillet with fennel & radish salad
- Ceviche with citrus in smoked salmon basket
All dishes in this class are gluten & dairy free
- - Expert tuition.
- -All food prepared to take home
- - A meal to enjoy at the end.
- - A glass of wine to have with the meal.