terms & conditions
Cancellations due to Coronavirus
Cancellations of 24 hours or less in writing will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
This is because we will have bought product and engaged kitchen staff to prepare the catering thus leaving us out of pocket.
Orders & Pricing
- Prices are subject to change without notification and are inclusive of GST but do not include staff, hire or delivery costs.
- Please note on formal functions with less than 10 guests a $250.00 surcharge will apply.
- Coffee & tea set up where no staff are present will incur a $70.00 set up / pull down fee to cover the cost of labour.
- All cancellations must be in writing
- Cancellations for cocktail & formal functions must be 72 hours prior to the event
- Final numbers are required 3 working days prior to the event
- Dietary requirements will incur a surcharge of $2.50 per person per requirement
- We can cater for most dietary requirements except Kosher
- We can not guarantee that there are no traces of allergens in the food as we process all types of food
- Dietary requirements are required 3 working days prior to the function
- All accounts are strictly 7 days unless otherwise arranged with management.
- Invoices are issued electronically.
- Payment can be made by credit card, direct credit, credit cards incur a 1.25% surcharge to cover bank fees.
- Private functions and weddings are required to pay a 50% deposit to secure the booking.
- All platters and catering equipment remain the property of Kitchen Witchery and must be returned cleaned and in good order.
- All breakages, non returns and damage will be charged for at replacement cost.